• Cody James Ashcraft, 22, of 5643 Anns Trace Road, Acworth, was arrested on a superior court bench warrant for failure to appear and charged with bondsman off bond and state probation violation.
• Marcus Keith Cunningham, 28, of 3705 Stanford Circle, Decatur, was arrested on a superior court bench warrant for failure to appear.
• Sheena Renee Day, 28, of 33 Valley Trail, Acworth, reported to the jail to serve a superior court sentence.
• Shandez Latrent Garnigan, 24, of 27 Herring St., Cartersville, was arrested and charged with criminal trespass.
• Nathaniel Weldon Gravley, 24, of 2475 Sugar Pike Road, was arrested by the Georgia State Patrol on an agency assist for Gilmer County.
• Mary Antionette Heath, 36, of 937 Euharlee Road, Euharlee, was arrested on probate court sentence charges.
• Garland Edward Jefferson Jr., 22, of 820 Somerset Club Drive, Cartersville, was arrested and charged with driving under the influence, reckless driving, possession of marijuana less than 1 ounce, terroristic threats and acts and obstruction.
• Terry Michael Masek, 49, homeless, was arrested and charged with driving under the influence.
• Jose Munoz Melendrez, 36, of 106 Oak Beach Drive, Acworth, was arrested on a probate court bench warrant for failure to appear.
• Mahalia Andolina Olatunji, 33, of 3902 Cobb Road S.W., Apt. 102K, Huntsville, Ala., was arrested by Adairsville police and boarded at the jail.
• Brandon Deon Ross, 30, of 30 Stiles Court, Cartersville, was transported back for court on a state bus.
• Rebecca Mae Tison, 40, of 204 E. Felton Road, Room 115, Cartersville, was arrested and charged with theft by shoplifting.
• Chase Agee Ashworth, 29, of 203 McCanless St., Cartersville, was arrested and charged with stalking under the Family Violence Act, stalking and terroristic threats and acts.
• Emily Nicole Espinoza, 32, of 835 S. Cobb Drive, Marietta, was arrested and charged with contempt of court child support.
• Caroline Rose Kincannon, 29, of 495 Holcomb Road, Adairsville, was arrested by Cartersville police and charged with tattooing to body of another person under the age of 18.