• Trevor Ernesto Araya, 27, of 11150 Pine High, Alpharetta, was arrested on a superior court bench warrant for failure to appear.
• Paul Nicholas Cook, 33, of 41 Chimney Springs Drive S.W., Cartersville, reported to Cartersville police and was boarded at the jail.
• Shannon Rena Ellis, 26, of 61 Floral Drive, Cartersville, reported to the jail and was charged with probation violation and simple battery under the Family Violence Act.
• Lane Alan Gann, 48, of 4215 Hall St., Lot 58, Acworth, was arrested and charged with two counts of simple battery (F.V.A.).
• James Roy Patterson III, 44, of 110 Austin Road, Cartersville, was arrested and charged with state probation violation.
• Dean Ray Ridley Jr., 48, of 1175 County Road 264, Wedeow, Ala., was arrested by Cartersville police and charged with probation violation.
• Shawn Thomas Rotko, 37, of 333 Alfred Ave., Rome, was arrested by Cartersville police on an agency assist for Holly Springs.
• Walter Eddie Wood, 29, homeless, was arrested by Cartersville police on an agency assist for Cobb County.
• Jeremie Courviser Brumsey, 22, of 1800 August Drive, Marietta, was arrested by Cartersville police and boarded at the jail.
• Jonathan Michael Pepper, 24, of 4552 Roberts Drive S.E., Acworth, was arrested by the Georgia State Patrol and charged with failure to report accident, leaving the scene of an accident, failure to drive within a single lane, driving on gore or median, and DUI.