• Robert Chad Black, 41, of 53 Hardin Road, Adairsville, was arrested by Emerson police and boarded at the jail.
• Lawrence Jerome Brand Jr., 48, of 15 Farm Road, Taylorsville, was arrested and charged with reckless conduct.
• Kevin Michael Brown, 48, of 4527 Ward Circle, Acworth, was arrested and charged with criminal trespass.
• Arturo Montes Castellanos, 53, of 6075 Walker Road, Riverdale, turned himself in to serve a probate court sentence.
• Linwood Earl Cox, 35, of 127 W. Carter St., Carterville, was rebooked from Cartersville police and charged with two counts of bondsman off bond.
• Tony Lee Dillard, 38, of 15-A Wood Creek Way, Rome, was arrested by the Georgia State Patrol and charged with speeding, 104 in a 65, and reckless driving.
• Julia Nicole Dillon, 31, of 34 Old McCaskey Road, Cartersville, was arrested by Cartersville police and charged with theft by taking.
• Adam Troy Emmons, 24, of 120 Porter St., Cartersville, was arrested and charged with theft by shoplifting.
• Henry Allen Evans, 37, of 199 Old Old Alabama Road, Emerson, was arrested on superior court sentence charges.
• Michael Hunter Garrett, 20, of 920 Kingston Highway, Kingston, was arrested on a superior court bench warrant for failure to appear and charged with fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer, too fast for conditions, driving on the wrong side of the road.
• Jaquievis Inman Moore, 17, of 204 Amberwood Trail, Kingston, was arrested and charged with bond revoked.
• Rodney Joe Oliver, 30, of 193 Salacoa Road, Fairmount, was arrested and charged with driving while license suspended, tail lights required, failure to maintain lane, state probation violation, cancelled registration, no insurance, open container in vehicle and removing tag with intent to conceal identity.
• Ana Gonzales Reveles, 35, of 16 Blackberry Ridge, Cartersville, turned herself in to serve a probate court sentence.
• Justin Dewayne Shepherd, 22, of 2335 Highway 411, White, was arrested and charged with failure to maintain lane, driving under the influence and adult restraint law seat belt.
• Julio Erasto Silva, 27, of 6183 N. Main St., Lot 1, Acworth, reported to the jail to serve a probate court sentence.
• Eddie Nalor Smith, 34, of 1A Pine Club Drive, Kennesaw, was arrested by the Georgia State Patrol and charged with no seat belt and driving while license suspended.
• Mark Anthony Strickland, 27, of 5317 County Road 4, Boaz, Ala., was arrested and charged with probation violation.
• Michael Paul Thomas, 38, of 4609 Cambridge Road, Jacksonville, Fla., was arrested by Adairsville police and charged with windshield and windshield wipers and driving under the influence.