The following information — names, photos, addresses, charges and other details — was taken directly from Bartow County Sheriff’s Office jail records. Not every arrest leads to a conviction, and a conviction or acquittal is determined by the court system. Arrests were made by BCSO deputies except where otherwise indicated.
• Camron Cheyenne Bailey, 25, of 618 S76 Old Spring Place, White, was arrested and charged with state probation violation.
• Caleb Michael Baker, 24, of 724 Highway 293, Lot 66, Emerson, was arrested by Emerson police and boarded at the jail.
• Cameron Manquel Beasley, 37, of 706 Cassville Road, Cartersville, was arrested and charged with criminal trespass.
• Jeremy Robert Buffington, 25, of 11 Magnolia Drive, Cartersville, was arrested by the Georgia State Patrol and charged with driving without a license and speeding, 74 in a 55.
• Marsha Lynn Bunn, 47, of 1012 Dogwood Place, Marietta, was arrested and returned for juvenile court.
• Cory Scott Garner, 24, of 4975 Kings Camp Road, Acworth, was arrested and charged with state probation violation and probation violation.
• Jeremiah Taylor Jennings, 19, of 1968 Euharlee Road, Kingston, was rebooked and charged with two counts of probation violation.
• John Michael Lambert, 26, of 276 Mac Johnson, Cartersville, was arrested and charged with two counts of third-degree cruelty to children under the Family Violence Act and aggravated assault (FVA).
• Albert Legrand Moore, 42, of 1423 116th Ave., Queens, N.Y., was arrested and charged with state probation violation.
• Pamela Ann Teal, 25, of 1900 Joe Frank Harris Parkway, Cartersville, was arrested and charged with theft by shoplifting.
• Whitney Nicole Teal, 21, of 202-B Pleasant Way Road, Adairsville, was arrested and charged with possession of methamphetamine, drugs to be kept in original container, theft by shoplifting, possession of marijuana less than 1 ounce, contraband across guardline, drugs to be kept in original container, schedule IV and schedule III drugs.
• Christopher Sean Turnbow, 40, of 4702 Colony Drive S.E., Acworth, reported to the jail to serve a probate court sentence.
• Tonza Larue Wheeler, 41, of 204 E. Felton Road, Room 437, Cartersville, was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct county ordinance violation.
• Sarah Elizabeth Wilkey, 33, of 119 School St., Kingston, was arrested and returned from court on charges from Jan. 13, 2014.
• Richard Issa Green, 33, of 3797 Riverside Parkway, Decatur, was arrested on an agency assist for Cobb County Sheriff’s Office.
• Bobby Andrew Holbrook, 61, of 19 Chimney Springs Drive, Cartersville, was arrested on a probate court bench warrant for failure to appear.
• Alexis Reyes Ochoa, 20, of 711 Oadland Ave. S.W., Rome, was arrested by Cartersville police and charged with possession of marijuana less than 1 ounce, driving under the influence, driving with suspended or revoked license and two counts of failure to obey traffic control device.