Billing and Accounting Clerk
Our company is looking for a Billing/Accounting Clerk to perform clerical duties and ensure accuracy of financial records. The successful candidate will be responsible for reconciling accounts payable and receivables, invoicing clients, helping with customer service in the front office, ensuring prompt payment of invoices and developing and maintaining a comprehensive financial filing system for our firm
- Enter and balance accounts receivable and payable on a daily basis
- Assist with other accounting projects in the office
- Track deposits made to bank and handle deposit transfers
- Assemble financial data for audits and statements
- Monitor credit card charges, payment discrepancies, refunds, returns and miscellaneous charges
- Maintain orderly financial filing system
- Reconcile department accounts monthly and prepare reports to present to management
- Enter and process billing information for our clients
- Able to work in a customer service oriented, fast-paced front office
Accounting Clerk skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate Degree in Accounting preferred
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and experience working with accounting software
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Ability to meet all assigned deadlines
- Experience with bank reconciliations
This position is full time, Monday – Friday,
8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Benefits include: Medical Insurance, Accrued Sick and Vacation Time, 401K when eligible.
Email resumes to:
FT/PT INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS
The Daily Tribune News is now accepting applications for independent contractors for home delivery. FT and PT. Nights, weekends and holidays required. Apply in person at 251 S. Tennessee St. NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED!
PART TIME CARRIERS
The Daily Tribune News is now accepting applications for PT single copy carriers to deliver papers to stores and newspaper boxes. Nights, weekends and holidays required. Apply in person to 251 S. Tennessee St. NO PHONE CALLS!
PART TIME INSERTERS
The Daily Tribune News is now accepting applications for part time positions in newspaper packaging. Job entails placing inserts in the newspaper, counting papers and bundling for distribution. Nights, weekends and holidays required. Apply in person at 251 S. Tennessee St. NO PHONE CALLS!
Randstad is Hiring!
Randstad has the following available positions in Bartow County
* Welders (preferably mig)
* Assembly line/production
* Forklift Operators
* Customer Service/Data Entry
Forklift experience must have minimum of 6 months within last 2 years. Please apply online www.randstadusa.com. Contact our office 706-625-8400.
Local pest control company looking to hire Service Tech. Apply in person at 117 Postelle St., Cartersville. No exp. req. Drug screening & clean MVR req. No felonies.
WEEKEND ONLY CONTRACT CARRIERS
The Daily Tribune News is now accepting applications for weekend only independent contractors for home delivery. Nights, weekends and holidays required. Apply in person at 251 S. Tennessee St. NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED!